Subject: TAXII 2.0 Specification

All,

We are planning on releasing RC2 this Friday, Feb 24th.  If you have not done so in a while, please review the TAXII 2.0 document and provide your comments and feedback.

Some notable changes from RC1:

1) We did some document reorganization and cleanup

2) We have added a section to talk about Sorting and Pagination

3) General cleanup and comment/suggestion resolution

Things that need to be addressed before RC2 goes out on Friday

1) Filtering (We will have a working call this Thursday morning, the hour before the Full TC Monthly Call)

2) Requirements for Certificates (we need help on this section, otherwise this will be dropped for this release)

For your reference, the TAXII 2.0 Specification can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyhS3-fOlRkDB6N39Md6KZbvbCe3CjQlampiZPg-5u4/edit#heading=h.4do73o99e2l7

Thanks

Bret & Mark