Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-taxii] Re: [External] [cti-taxii] New properties for TAXII 2.1

That is a good option too.  I do like the idea of doing some sort of client / server negotiations.

Bret

From: Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:07:37 AM
To: Maxwell, Kyle R.
Cc: Bret Jordan; cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org

My proposal was that it would be on the TAXII collection, not the objects.

required_markings="TLP" on a collection means that every object submitted must contain a TLP marking, if it does not, it is rejected.

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security