Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-taxii] Github Labels

Maybe also a target for 3.0 as well, for any major changes we find out?

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | Chief Product Officer

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 4:54 AM, Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:

Great idea.  Thanks Jane..  We will add that.

Any other suggestions or comments ?

Bret

From: cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of JG @ OASIS <jg@ctin.us>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 10:41:49 AM
To: cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: [cti-taxii] Github Labels

Bret:

Do you want to go ahead and add a label under Milestones with a Target: 2.2?

I seem to recall some talk in one of the working sessions where we might defer some functionality until that version.  If we have the label set-up, we'll have a place-holder if that decision is made among the subcommittee/committee members.

Jane