Subject: TAXII 2.1 document

All,

We are capturing all of the edits and changes to the TAXII 2.0 Specification in the following Google Doc.

While this document is titled TAXII 2.1, it is really just a place for us to capture all of the edits and errors that were found in the TAXII 2.0 Specification. When we talk about proposed text to fix errors, updates, or even new features, they will all be found in this document.

Thanks
Bret