Subject: topics from today's call - part 1

We discussed a few concepts on the working call today...  I will break these up in to distinct emails.  So we can keep the discussion threads separate.

Please comment here on email or in the Github Issue tracker:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-taxii2/issues/22

Given the following conditions, what should the expected result be:

1) You ask for content, but no results were found

2) A query for indicators and sightings, but the collection only has indicators and no sightings.  What should the result be?   (Should there be any type of error code or information to help the client know that only some of the data is there?)
- ?match[type]=indicator,sighting

3) A query using invalid and incorrect filters like the following, what should the behavior be.  I believe people agreed you should get an error message back, but should there be a defined error code for this?:
?added_end=20170202T12:12:12.123456Z
?match[tyype]=indicator

4) A query where one of the filter types is correct, but the other is wrong, what should the behavior be?
- ?match[version]=20170102T10:12:12.123456Z,foo

5) Does this change if the type "might" be okay given a potential custom object that the server may or may not know about.
- ?match[type]=indicator,hot-dogs
?match[type]=indicator,atttttack-patttteerrrrnns

Bret