Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-taxii] TAXII 2 URLs and Mandatory Discovery URL

Sounds like something we for sure need to fix for 2.1.

All,
We have already identified a lot that we got right and a few things we got wrong in TAXII 2.0.  Please, work with your implementation teams to identify any other problems so that we can fix all of them in TAXII 2.1.

As I have said before, I really want to see TAXII 2.1 be the production grade version that we can take to a full OASIS Standard.  Yes, we will have some bumps in the road between now and then and we will have a few backwards/forward breaking changes, but we can get there.

What I would like to ask this TC to do, is approve some of these big changes that we have already identified so we can release a CSD-01 for TAXII 2.1.  This will give organizations something to start coding to so we can hopefully iron out any other problems.

Thanks for all you do.  Please keep the questions, issues, and rational coming.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050