Subject: Manifest Resource

All,

There is some more weirdness with pagination of manifest data, like what should be the expected behavior of the list of versions if versions span multiple paginated manifest resources...

What I propose is that we change the manifest resource to be atomic objects, just id, date_added, and version as simple strings and not lists.  Then we can add a manifest entry point here collections/<id>/objects/<id>/manifest/ that can give a list of all the versions that are available for that object.

Bret