Subject: F2F Slides

All,

Here is my first cut at some slides for the TAXII portions of the F2F.  If there are other topics you would like discussed, please let me know.  If you have content for any of the slides that I am missing or content for the TAXII Query and TAXII Channels, please send it to me.

I will send out an updated version towards the end of the week.  But I wanted you to be able to start thinking about these topics.

Bret