Subject: Question

All,

Recently I have been hearing an increased desire to have TAXII be more tightly aligned and actually bound to STIX. What I would like to know is:

1) What does this specifically mean as far as the specification goes?

2) What will break because of this?

3) What do we gain?

4) What will be loose?

I have heard people say that we will gain a lot of simplicity and ease of development, I have also heard people talk about the need to do this anyway to really support Query. Along these lines I have also heard people ask for the ability to send STIX content outside of a STIX Bundle.

Thanks,

Bret