Subject: Status Resource problem

All,

Marlon caught a problem with our status resource.  We currently do not have any way to relate the version of the object that is successful, pending, or failed.  So if you are posting multiple versions of an object to a server, you will not get useful data back.

I have stubbed in some text in the 2.1 spec to address this, once Marlon opens an issue in Github, I will copy the proposed text to it.

Thanks

Bret