Subject: New Work - Pagination

All,

Now that TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 03 is up for Committee Specification Draft 01 ballot, I would like to start requesting proposals for how we should address and solve pagination for TAXII 2.1.  As you know, we tried to use HTTP's native "Item" based pagination in TAXII 2.0, but after doing additional research and trying to implement this, we discovered that not only is this a known "do not do for RESTful APIs" but it is also near impossible to implement in code given the STIX dataset.

I know several of you have expressed ideas for how this could be done/fixed in TAXII 2.1, so I am asking as one of your sub-committee co-chairs to please write up your ideas and submit them to the TAXII email list as proposals.

Thanks

Bret