Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-taxii] Manifest Resource

From: Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 8:50:21 AM
To: Jason Keirstead
Cc: Bret Jordan; cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: [cti-taxii] Manifest Resource

I thought of that Jason but the TAXII Server knows when something is added to a read-only collection and knows the version of the objects so I think its reasonable to include it to those collections too.

This will be important for filtering on new data added in the last 24 hours (for example) to read-only collections.

So encouraging the server to apply those properties to data added to even read-only collections is best practice (imo).

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions