cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Java-STIX examples

The STIX bindings are pretty expansive because of the complexity of STIX.  If you haven’t already, I recommend cloning the project off of GitHub and building it locally, because I don’t think the javadoc is hosted anywhere.
I favor the “with” style methods because they chain easily to produce XML with the elements you want:

    new org.mitre.cybox.objects.Address()
        .withAddressValue(addr)
        .withIsDestination(false)
        .withIsSpoofed(true)
        // ...etc

The downside of this is that you’ll still have to check the STIX spec to make sure that you’re filling in all the required fields and producing valid STIX.
Hope that helps.