cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Java-STIX examples

The javadocs *are* in Maven Central associate with each build.

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.mitre%22%20AND%20a%3A%22stix%22

So for v1.2.0.2 you could on the command-line:

curl -o javadoc.jar http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.mitre%22%20AND%20a%3A%22stix%22
jar -xvf javadoc.jar

And you’ll have all the javadocs.

-Michael