cti-users message

Me as well, plz remove my I'd from this.

On 19 Aug 2015 7:46 pm, Kevin Luey-SSI <k.luey@ssi.samsung.com> wrote:

Please remove me as well.

Thanks

From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Pablo Simonini
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 6:29 AM
To: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org

Please also unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

PS

On Aug 19, 2015, at 9:13 AM, Cespedes Arkush, Alexander (BE - Brussels) <acespedesarkush@DELOITTE.com> wrote:

Please also unsubscribe me from the list. Thanks

Alexander Cespedes Arkush

Senior Consultant | Enterprise Risk Services

Deloitte Bedrijfsrevisoren
Berkenlaan 8B, 1831 Diegem

Tel/Direct + 32 2 800 21 55 | Fax + 32 2 800 24 01 | Mobile: +32 476 56 37 12

acespedesarkush@deloitte.com www.deloitte.com