cti-users message

Subject: Cybox CPE questions

Hi Everyone,

I'm quite new to cybox and this group. Please forgive me for silly questions.

I like to learn more about CPE usage in Java-stix + cybox.

I found DatatypeEnum that can contain CPE Name. For example, Cybox-System Object is using DatatypeEnum in ProcessorArchType. May i know which field should contain the description with cpe naming reqex if DatatypeEnum CPE Name is chosen?

May I have an example how CPE is used?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Lee Meng