cti-users message

Subject: Re: Who is doing what?

I am not looking at this as a formal interoperability exercise, and as I said in my email, this is a personal request.  So yes, I would love to talk to everyone that is doing something in and around CTI, please contact me off list to discuss.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems

On Sep 4, 2015, at 14:20, Struse, Richard <Richard.Struse@HQ.DHS.GOV> wrote:

All,

As Dave Eilken pointed out, we will be establishing a formal interoperability SC within the OASIS CTI TC next week for exactly this purpose.  It is not in the interests of the CTI TC for any one individual, however well-meaning, to designate himself as either the representative of the CTI TC to the outside world as the primary conduit for this type of information.  Therefore, I would ask that anyone interested in sharing their use-cases and other implementation experiences do so with the designated representatives of the TC operating under the charter of the Interoperability SC.

Thank you.

Rich

From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jordan, Bret
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 2:31 PM
To: David Henry Eilken
Cc: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti-users] Re: Who is doing what?

I have a pretty good track record of honoring the implied NDAs when I talk with groups about what they are doing, helping them work through issues with STIX/TAXII, or discussing how they might use CTI in my vision of the SOC of the future.

But to your request, I will be more than willing to share any information or anonymized version that I am told is public and not restricted.   I will, however, always share my summaries, conclusions, and take aways as those can be anonymized to a point where no intellectual property or trade secrets will be exposed.

I just really want this research to help me do a better job representing the community.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems