cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Re: TAXII Query help required... (using Soltra Edge)

Chris,

Please join the TAXII SC and help us build a better and easier to implement Query for TAXII.  We have been talking about this very topic a lot this past week on our slack channel.  I want to make sure the things we design will work for the people that are trying to use them.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64