cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] The Cosive STIX Data Generator

@Sergey P;

Didn’t we do some XML parsing benchmarking that lead to the OpenTAXII/libtaxii library changes? Could you share with the group?

J-

From: Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM
To: Patrick Maroney <Pmaroney@specere.org>
Cc: Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@threatloop.com>, "cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks Terry & co.

Great initiative.
Regarding performance testing, I wonder if some folks there did some XML parsing libraries benchmarking?

(Fyi, I started some tooling, but beta release expected end of year, after RSA talk, and some FIFA16 games... Just attached 2 preview screenshots)

Keep it up!
Cheers

Terry,

Many thanks to you and your Team for this contribution to "our thing".

I was planning on re-surfacing the legacy discussions around the "Test Dataset Initiative" and community conventions for the marking of "Test Data" to support large scale operational functional and performance testing of (commingled) CTI once the CTI TC Interoperability SC is established.

In the meantime, providing a method in the Cosive STIX Generator UI/API to override the default Namespace declarations would be very useful.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org