cti-users message

Subject: MTI Binding

We have had a good discussion here and on the wiki and I have seen a lot of people advocating for JSON to be used as the MTI.  While a few other options have been tossed around and discussed they do not seem to have an advocate pushing for them nor do they seem to have the broad support that JSON does.

Therefore, I would like to formally propose that we adopt JSON as the MTI for STIX 2.0 and CybOX 3.0.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems