cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Need Examples of stix components

I would take a look at the examples and concept documentation on the STIX website:

http://stixproject.github.io/documentation/idioms/
http://stixproject.github.io/documentation/concepts

We don’t yet have examples for everything, but when in doubt use the data model docs to at least get the documentation (search box in the top right, search for “Incident”).

John