cti-users message

Subject: Re: Research Paper

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to do a quick follow up on this given the ongoing discussions about RDF and JSON-LD. It's worth pointing out that "Activity-based intelligence" which is being hailed by DNI Clapper as "Revolutionary" is enabled by RDF.  Do a search for "Activity-based intelligence" and look at the job opening and specifically the skills/technology sections of the job advertisement.

Shawn