cti-users message

Subject: 2016 SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit CFP

All,

The call for papers deadline for the CFP is 26 October. The summit is Feb 3rd and 4th and will be at the Embassy Suites Alexandria Hotel in Virginia.

Here is a link to the summit website: https://www.sans.org/event/cyber-threat-intelligence-summit-2016/

Here is the direct pdf link to the CFP submission document: https://www.sans.org/event-downloads/40892/cfp.pdf

I am biased since I co-chair the event, but this is one of the best threat intelligence events out there.

Rick

Forrester

Challenge Thinking. Lead Change.

Rick Holland
Vice President, Principal Analyst, Security & Risk Management
direct +1 469-221-5359 0 | rholland@forrester.com
My blog | @rickhholland | LinkedIn profile

Forrester Research, Inc.
5001 Spring Valley Road, Suite 200 E, Dallas, TX 75244 United States
Forrester.com | Blogs | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube

Access our research anytime, anywhere.
Forrester Reader iPad® app

Current research: