cti-users message

Subject: A request for assistance from the OASIS STIX/CybOX SC co-chairs

Hi, everybody -

As I'm sure you're aware, the OASIS STIX and CybOX TCs are hard at
work on major revisions of these standards. We'd like to make
evidence-based refactoring decisions. Towards that end, we're reaching
out to the ISACs, ISAOs, and other miscellaneous information-sharing
communities with a request for help.

We're also reaching out to *you*, hence this mail.

We've created a utility [0] which can be run against a threat-intel
repository to output anonymized statistics about STIX/CybOX object
usage. This output will be extremely helpful to informing our
decision-making as we progress towards CybOX 3.0 and STIX 2.0.

Please, if you belong to (or know of) an information-sharing community
using STIX/CybOX, forward this request for assistance to them. Or if
you administer such an organization yourself, please consider running
the tool against your repository and sharing the results back with us.

In any case, reporting output should be emailed to me or my CybOX SC
co-chair Ivan Kirillov (in carbon-copy).

Thanks a million, y'all!

[0]: https://github.com/soltra/cti-stats/

--
Cheers,