cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Publication of another threat intelligence standard: Open Threat Partner eXchange (OpenTPX)

I completely agree with this John.  Another element that would make this valuable is for consumers to rate the threat feeds they get.  If threat provider ISAC-foo sends a bunch of content down with a rating of Low and the consumer finds that most of that information for them is High, then that is also very valuable for an analytics engine inside of the consumers org.

<putting on vendor hat>
We have been doing this rating thing for some time now and all of our customers, which are most of the people that you all represent love it.  It allows us to do some very interesting proprietary things with the data that all of the end orgs (banks, government agencies, industrial control facilities, etc etc etc) make use of.
</taking off hat>

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP