cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Vote NO on JSON - Vote YES on JSON-LD and here is why...

That doesn’t answer my question. You’re still not getting a true ontology - just various auto-generated schemas based on UML, which I have yet to see be proven as useful. My inclination that we really need to rebuild STIX/CybOX from the ground up in RDF/OWL, including on making sure that we have the right set of instances, datatype properties, object properties, etc. if we JSON-LD or another ontology-based exchange to be useful. Otherwise, I feel that JSON schema offers the best value in the interim and will help driven adoption. Again, we can always revisit the JSON-LD question when we are ready.

Regards,
Ivan