cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] TAPIO: Targeted Attack Premonition using Integrated Operational Data Sources Invincea Labs

No worries Jerome. This TAPIO project is probably the closest research project I have seen to what Paul Patrick and I worked on but TAPIO's primary focus was incident response and ours was cyber threat intelligence. I thought this might help people better understand the several dozen modular ontologies that Paul made available on GitHub (https://github.com/daedafusion/cyber-ontology) since both research projects had a similar approach on the ontologies.

Shawn