cti-users message

Subject: MISP includes a new sightings API - with a STIX sightings document import functionality

Hi Everyone,

For your information, the latest release of MISP[1] includes support
for sightings of indicators and events. The implementation works in UI
but also in the API. In the API, we also added the support to import
STIX sightings document.

The API is documented at the following location:

https://www.circl.lu/doc/misp/automation/index.html#sightings-api

We are very interested in any tools, software or product producing
STIX sightings document to ensure that our import works properly.

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/MISP

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy
CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg