cti-users message

Subject: STIX 2.0-Draft-1

All,

Those of you who are members of the CTI TC have already seen this, but I wanted to let those of you who aren’t know that the TC has completed the first draft of STIX 2.0. STIX 2.0-Draft-1 was released today and kicks off a two-week TC review period. During that review period, the TC will rapidly incorporate comments and, if things look good on July 29th, will move the documents over to the OASIS templates and begin the formal approval process.

Your comments are appreciated at any time throughout this process. Those of you who are TC members should provide feedback directly in Google Docs or on the TC member lists. Those of you who aren’t TC members can feedback via the OASIS-sanctioned process on this page: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=cti

Please note: due to OASIS IPR rules, to protect all of us, we’re unable to take feedback on the specifications on this list or as a reply to this message. OASIS works very hard to ensure that we’re all protected and we need to respect that by following their approved processes.

Thanks,

John, Bret, and Aharon (your STIX co-chairs and editors)