cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Darknet

Clarification, which are you talking about?

  "Dark Web" (web sites you might access via Tor or other restricted
              access)

or

  "Darknet" (packets going to "unlit" parts of the Internet
             that are passively logged).

or

  Something else?

FSI makes raw darknet data streams available to industry and
researchers, and some researchers at Concordia Univ developed some
heuristics and results in JSON around backscatter-related "DDoS events"
observed in the Darknet data.

Could you be more specific abut what you're looking for?

--
Eric Ziegast
Farsight Security