cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Code for stix-elevator now available in OASIS Open Repository

Excellent!  This capability is probably one of the most important elements of how we drive development and community adoption of the new specifications forward.

Our sincere thanks to everyone involved in delivering the initial version of this critical capability.

Patrick Maroney
Principle Engineer - Data Science & Analytics
Wapack Labs
(609)841-5104