cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] STIX 2.0 Pattern Expressiveness

On 1/9/2017 11:24 PM, Nick Dimiduk wrote:
I didn't get the presence of single quotes from my reading of RC3. That
addresses my concerns about "stepping into user data". It still looks a
little funny to me, but I'm heavily influenced by syntax of C/Java and
Python. *shrug* IIRC I don't think the antlr grammar captures this either,
but then it's already been stated that it's not really up to date with the
docs.

Quote support is in the Identifier lexer rule:

Identifier :
  | [a-zA-Z_] [a-zA-Z0-9_-]*
  ;

And the spec says you must use double quotes (from section 5):

"""
If the <property_name> contains a dash ('-' U+002d) or a dot (U+002e), the <property_name> MUST be enclosed in double quotes (U+0022).
"""

Andy