cti-users message

Subject: Updated Icons

All,

I have pushed out some updates to my icon set, and added some new icons as well.  If you are using my icons, please refresh. You can use the following page to link in to the various GitHub repo directories.

Note: as most people and organizations are now using my EPS versions, I am no longer producing all of the individual PNG versions.  The versions I am making available for everyone to use are:

PNG 72dpi - Standard
EPS - Standard
EPS - Flat
EPS - Flat Round