cti-users message

Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [cti-users] Geotagging STIX Objects

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

...Great; However, since we are leveraging Lean Startup, I ask that you forward your information directly to Joshua so that we could schedule CyberShock interviews:
http://theleanstartup.com/principles

Continued Regards,
Eli

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Maroney [mailto:pmaroney@wapacklabs.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 9:42 AM
To: El Elihu E Mr NGA-XFI USA CIV <Elihu.E.El@nga.mil>
Cc: Bret_Jordan@symantec.com; cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org; cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org; cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org; Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com; Richard.Struse@hq.dhs.gov; terry.macdonald@cosive.com; terry.macdonald@gmail.com

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and contained active links. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the message.

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and contained active links. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the message.

Any reason we can't directly subsume Elastic Co's Model? :

Caution-www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/guide/current/geoloc.html

We're having good outcomes doing so in our Cyber Domain Elastic Stack implementation.  Early testing with using STIX 2.0 as ElasticSearch Document Types/Indices looks very promising.

Patrick Maroney
Principle Engineer - Data Science & Analytics Wapack Labs pmaroney@wapacklabs.com<mailto:pmaroney@wapacklabs.com>
(609)841-5104