cti-users message

Subject: STIX Geotagging for 2.0

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello OASIS TC,

I hope that your day is going well.  We have two goals for 2.0:
1. Add geo referenced metadata fields/properties to each component such as latitude and longitude coordinates, altitude, size and directional data, place names, etc..  I recommend that you start your research here: https://intellipedia.intelink.gov/wiki/Intellipedia_Geographic_Location & https://intellipedia.intelink.gov/wiki/Geotagging
2. Add an additional Image Component to the current list of STIX components.  See the attached documents.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Warm Regards,
Eli

Elihu Eli El, Scrum, Safe Agile, ITIL
Systems Engineer