cti-users message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti-users] Sense-making Analytic Framework for STIX/CYBOX

Shawn,

The work we are doing to support the IACD effort will all be in STIX 2.0 format and using the to be finished STIX 2.0 COA with OpenC2.

So while we have a lot of data, the kind of data you are looking for, we have stopped all work on making it available in STIX 1.x and are moving to only use STIX 2.x.

BTW, we demoed a proof of concept OpenC2 proxy at the IACD Community day last week.

Bret

Sent from my iPhone

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050