cti-users message

Subject: CTI Python libraries and Python 2.6

Hi-

If you currently use any of the Python libraries for STIX, TAXII, or CybOX (either the older 1.x libraries or the newer 2.0 libraries) with Python 2.6, please let me know. The information will help me determine what level of effort (for both new development and ongoing support) we should be putting into supporting Python 2.6.

(Yes, I know Python 2.6 is officially end-of life.)

Greg Back

MITRE