cti-users message

Subject: STIX Python Library

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

...With the built-in function, would you kind have it recursively traverse the whole STIX document and place each STIX component into an Python collection that can be indexed.  The relationship properties of the actual objects would maintain the integrity of cardinality.  Frankly, it amounts to creating a new Python-side container.  It is, what it is.

Continued Regards,
Eli

-----Original Message-----
From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Elihu.E.El@nga.mil
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 11:40 AM
To: terry.macdonald@gmail.com; Bret_Jordan@symantec.com
Cc: gback@mitre.org; cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org; raphael.vinot@circl.lu
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [cti-users] STIX Python Library

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and contained active links. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the message.

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello Team,

I hope that you and yours are doing well.  Have we created a built-in function that takes in a STIX document and instantiates a Python object/construct, that contains the STIX document data, that can be indexed and printed by addressing the newly instantiated Python object?

Warm Regards,
Eli

Elihu Eli El, Scrum, Safe Agile, ITIL
Systems Engineer