cti-users message

Subject: RE: STIX Python Library

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

...Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-weet.  Got it.

Continued Regards,
Eli

-----Original Message-----
From: Back, Greg [mailto:gback@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:57 PM
To: El Elihu E Mr NGA-DOG USA CIV <Elihu.E.El@nga.mil>
Cc: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: STIX Python Library

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and contained active links. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the message.

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and contained active links. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the message.

Eli-

The python-stix2 library [1] will have functions that parse STIX 2 documents (bundles or individual SDOs/SROs) and create a Python object for each STIX object. These Python objects will behave similarly to standard Python dictionaries, can be put in collections (lists, etc.), and when “printed” will return the JSON representation. Individual properties of objects can also be looked up as needed.

We expect this functionality will be available in the next couple weeks.

Does that help?

Greg Back
MITRE

[1] Caution-github.com/oasis-open/cti-python-stix2