cti-users message

Subject: New versions of mixbox (1.0.2), python-cybox (2.1.0.14), and python-stix (1.2.0.4) released

Hi everyone-

I recently pushed new versions of mixbox, python-cybox, and python-stix to PyPI.

There was one bug fixed in python-stix, regarding invalid XML generated in Python 3 for AISMarkingStructures. Otherwise, this is not an urgent update, and just lays the groundwork for some future enhancements.

The newest versions of python-cybox and python-stix depend on the newest mixbox, but older versions of python-cybox and python-stix should still be compatible with the newest mixbox.

If you have any questions or run into problems, let me know.

Greg Back

MITRE

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mixbox

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cybox