cti-users message

Subject: python-stix2 0.2.0 available

Hi everyone-

Last week, we pushed version 0.2.0 of python-stix2 to PyPI [1]. The code is hosted in an OASIS Open Repository on GitHub [2].  Since this is pre-1.0 code, a lot may be subject to change.

This version fully supports producing and consuming STIX 2 content (except for custom objects and properties). There’s also a prototype TAXII client for fetching data from a TAXII 2 server.

If you have any feedback, or questions, or are interested in being involved or helping out, please contact me!

Greg

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/stix2

[2] https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-python-stix2