cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Honeypot and STIX

do you mean, "what can it be used for" or do you mean, "how can I formulate the honeypot data into something useful" ?

Tom Currie

Office / 913.685.6503
Mobile / 816-223-9841
tcurrie@riskanalytics.com

 RiskAnalytics   Twitter   LinkedIn   Facebook

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information.  Please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by RiskAnalytics, LLC for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.