cti-users message

Subject: Help me

Hi,

I am currently investigating(PhD student) using STIX and TAXII to facilitate sharing data

from a wide range of Darknet(as honeypot).

One fact I find confusing is how one is expected to nest the different

types of observables, indicators, incidents, etc.

I would like to create a “use case” or some desired action. Is it a big issue? Is the CTI community hoping for an analysis like this?

Any hints or guidance would be highly appreciated.

regards,

Sotiris

--

Σωτήριος Μ. Ράπτης