cti-users message

Subject: FW: STIX Location Solution

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

...FYI.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Continued Regards,
Eli

-----Original Message-----
From: El Elihu E Mr NGA-DOG USA CIV
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:53 AM
To: 'Taylor, Marlon' <Marlon.Taylor@hq.dhs.gov>
Cc: 'CyberLiaison' <cyberliaison@hq.dhs.gov>; 'Munoz, Mark J.' <Mark.Munoz@jhuapl.edu>
Subject: STIX Location Solution

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello Marlon,

I hope that all remains well on your end.  It was great discussing solutions to the location dilemma.  I am attaching a depiction of our request.  Feel free to forward it as you professionally see fit.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call me.

Warm Regards,
Eli

Elihu Eli El, Scrum, Safe Agile, ITIL
Systems Engineer