cti-users message

Subject: Confidence

All,

I have created a graphic to illustrate how all of the various confidence scales relate to each other in STIX 2.1 (or I should say what is being proposed for STIX 2.1).  The tables of information that fed in to this graphic can be found in the appendix of the STIX 2.1 Part 1 document.

I for one find graphics to be easier to consume, and I hope you do as well.  Let me know if there are any issues with the graphic.  You can find my confidence mapping graphic at the bottom of the page here: https://freetaxii.github.io/

Bret