cti-users message

Subject: Question on TAXII in airgapped network

Sorry if the question is stupid, but I'm a bit outside my comfort-zone on this new challenge.

I need to find a "simple" way to move IOC's from a TIP to an airgapped network for further distribution to a number of subscribers. The TIP can provide me with this data in STIX format and as far as I understand TAXII would allow subscribers to pull interesting data but I have no information on if it's able to "reload" the TAXII server once a week from e.g. a CDROM?

Perhaps I'm even barking up the wrong tree? Any suggestions?