cti-users message

Subject: RE: [cti-users] Python STIX 2 library released

Hi Chris,

I just confirmed that behavior – it’s a bug. Feel free to create an issue for it on the repo and we’ll make sure it gets fixed.

Thank you for the feedback!

Chris

From: Chris Fearon [mailto:cfearon@blackducksoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, 9 October, 2017 1:57 PM
To: Lenk, Chris <clenk@mitre.org>; cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Folks,

I have been exploring the new STIX2-python lib and I was hoping someone might be able to correct me in my ways or confirm behavior:

When using the ‘ObjectFactory’ to create a particular SDO, I am unable to create a bundle when I include the ‘allow_custom’ flag with the original SDO creation. In other words, the lib will return ‘Unexpected properties’ error when attempting to build a Bundle of SDO objects which contain custom objects.

Thanks,

Chris