cti-users message

Subject: Updates to TAXII 2 test and demo server

All,

I have updated the test server with persistent storage and added two OSINT feeds from abuse.ch (with the site owners permission). The two I have added are the ZeuS tracker for bad IPs and Domain names.

I will try and add more OSINT feeds in the coming days.  If there is one in particular you would like to see wrapped in STIX 2 and delivered over TAXII 2, please let me know (off list).

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/taxii/

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/osint/

Thanks

Bret