cti-users message

Subject: Re: Updates to TAXII 2 test and demo server

thank you so much for doing this.  i have needed a good taxii/stix2 server to test some scripts with some real feeds.

From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 1:05:01 AM
To: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti-users] Updates to TAXII 2 test and demo server

All,

I have updated the test server with persistent storage and added two OSINT feeds from abuse.ch (with the site owners permission). The two I have added are the ZeuS tracker for bad IPs and Domain names.

I will try and add more OSINT feeds in the coming days.  If there is one in particular you would like to see wrapped in STIX 2 and delivered over TAXII 2, please let me know (off list).

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/taxii/

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/osint/

Thanks

Bret

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and any attachments is strictly confidential and is exclusively addressed to the recipient indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any use, copying or disclosure of information contained in this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by reply and then delete it from your system.