cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Re: [EXT] [cti-users] Client Python Code

Jason,

This should be fixed now.  Please let me know, and thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Bret

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Jason A. Evans <jasonevans77@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm kind of at a loss. Rechecked everything. Really seems like the server is returning something different/incorrect compared to yesterday. Below is my simple Python code followed by the error.

#Jason A. Evans
#Joseph "Brian" Kelly
#AMSAA
#CPEG 697